Sunday, February 28, 2010

Geraldine @ 26months +

1) Whenever we got angry at her when she did something naughty, she will kiss us on the mouth and says 'Sorry Mummy/Daddy' follow by 'I love you, Mummy/Daddy.' smiling at us so sweetly.... my heart just melt at that. Thus, she is always forgiven.
2) Her favorite phase, 'What's that sound?' refering to the Chinese New Year song playing in the background of AMK Hub carpark.
3) Whenever we drive to AMK Hub and she saw the Chinese New Year Deco at the main entrance, she will shout 'See see, Chinese New Year.' Just the last weekend, when she saw the New Year deco and she told me, 'Mummy, I like Chinese New Year.' I wonder what she likes since she didn't get to eat more tibits than usual but she definitely got more Ang Bao...haha..Mummy and Daddy will keep it save for her in our account.
4) Whenever Geraldine says 'Sorry Mummy.' usually I will say 'It's o.k, Geraldine.' So one fine day, I accidentally drop her toys, I said 'Sorry Geraldine.' and she replied me ' It's o.k, Mummy.' so cute...
5) New words she's been saying 'Crocodile, dinosaur, zebra, giraffe, hippo, dolphin, lizard, Library, fire engine, Rosie (Caillou's baby sister), tomatoes, button mushroom, delicious, cheese cake, Chinese New Year, Santa Claus, Barbie, radio, policeman, hide and seek. Just today I heard her singing the first few sentences of old MacDonald had a farm!'
6) She has been watching Leapfrog 'Letter Factory' and she knows all the A to Z phonics even before some of the letter came up.
7) She love her ice-cream, blueberries, strawberries and Pistachios nuts. Veggie, hardboiled egg & mushroom as morning breakfast is still her first love.
8) She will be starting her childcare classes this Friday. I hope she likes it there and can get along with the kids and teachers.
9) Her Mandarin is quite limited, she still insist on replying in English whenever we speak to her in Mandarin. Maybe when she start classes, she will accept mandarin and starts to speak more of it.

No comments: