Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Children songs that I can sing

Mummy and Daddy were pretty surprised that I can sing all the songs without missing a word.
Songs that I can sing by myself now:
1) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
2) Barney song ' I love You'
3) Baa Baa Black Sheep
4) Apple Red, Apple Bright
5) Ten Little Indians
6) ABC Alphabet Song
7) Rain Rain Go Away
8) Fishes Fishes Where Are You?
9) Ni Wa Wa
10) Yi Er San Si Wu Liu Qi...Wo De Pa Pa Zai Na Li - my very own version.'
11) I can sing only the these first few sentences in the Barney song, 'If all the raindrops are lemon drops and gumdrops, oh what a rain that will be. Standing outside with my mouth open wide....arh arh arh arh arh arh arh.... If all the rain drops are lemon drops and gumdrops, oh what a rain that will be. For 2nd half of this song, there are too many lengthy words that I'm still trying to get it right.
And I can count from One to Twenty now. I love going to NTUC as I get to see crabs and prawns swimming in the tank. Plus I get to play in the toys section too. Love this elephant and hope my mummy will get it for me....please....

No comments: