Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saying 'I' for Me...

Geraldine is associating the word 'I with herself as an individual. Every sentence now comes with 'I sit, I eat, I stand, I change, I dance, I jump, I want, I sleep, I drive, I wash, I swim, I play, I swing'...etc

She is entering into the terror 2 stage now. When she doesn't get what she wants, she will scream, cry and go on and on non stop until she gets what she wants. No amount of reasoning will stop her. When she sees me, I have to do everything that she wants, like feed her, carry her, play with her and everywhere I goes, she has to call out and follow me. She is sticking like my shadow. And of course her favorite word 'NO'. She is starting to say 'No' to everything. No to eating dinner, No the being a good gal...etc..etc. haiz...

No comments: