Monday, October 26, 2009

Sakura Cherry Blossom

Found this picture while looking through my photo album. Took this while I was in Japan 2 years ago and managed to catch the start of Sakura cherry blossom. I can feel the excitement of the local Japanese over the bloom and you can see groups of people gathering in the parks in the day, sitting under the Sakura trees enjoying the pretty flowers swaying in the cool gentle breeze and the peaceful feeling that seems to come over you just standing under one of these trees. The next morning, I grab my breakfast and sat under a blooming cherry blossom in the park just near my hotel. The feel is really great and a sense of peace descended on me. At that moment, I wish CH was with me to enjoy the moment together. It is really a great experience!
Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera and only captured on a handphone that I was not familiar with. Only managed to save this one and only picture.

No comments: