Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mummy!

Today's is my mummy's birthday, Daddy secretly taught me to say 'Happy Birthday Mummy' so I can say it to her tonight when we are home. But I was naughty and didn't take my usual afternoon nap, by the time we are in the car on our way home at 7.15pm, I'm already fast asleep in my mummy's arms. So disappointment that I didn't get to wish my mummy Happy Birthday and get to blow the candle with my Mummy and Daddy. Daddy ordered a really nice cheesecake from 7th Manna specially for Mummy, it taste really delicious but too bad I didn't get to eat it :-(

P.S. My Suleha kaka has started to potty trained me today. So far I managed to pee in the potty twice but I miss que most of the time as I was busy playing with my Yan En Mei Mei and forgot I need to pee. I shall try harder tomorrow :-)

BTW, I call my KaKa 'Lehaaaa.......' and she loves it course I sound really sweet and cute when I call her 'Lehaaa......'
Some new words I have been saying: mangosteen, minnie mouse, magic, lantern, mango, barley water, elephant, camera, help me, screw, throw rubbish, take pictures, big one & small one.

No comments: