Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 3 in Skool

Geraldine woke up and the first thing she told me is she wants to go to school. So off we go to skool with my little gal. She was unhappy at first as Teacher Mary was not around when we reached school. Teacher Mary was here after breakfast and immediately she cheers up. I told Geraldine that Mummy is going to work and she has to listen to Teacher Mary and she says okie and gave me a kiss. Glad she didn't cried when I told her I'm going off to work.
I went to pick her earlier today after their nap time. She cried when she saw me and didn't want to let go of my hand. Teacher Mary told me she cried for a short while during outdoor playground when she can't find me but was o.k after Teacher Mary carried her. She managed to nap after Teacher Ling Ling pat her. We stayed for play gym conducted by external party. They have play gym once a week.
Queuing up for her turn like the other kids.
Having fun and not looking out for me.

Everyone had so much fun. After play gym, we went home.

No comments: