Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Geraldine's progress

Missed out to document thiS:
Geraldine was able to spell her own name a couple of days before Chinese New Year.
She can write some uppercase letters on her own such as 'A, C, G, E, H, I, L and J. Didn't have time to train her the last 2 weeks coz Mummy been feeling sick...will be teaching her to write her own name herself pretty soon.
The other day when we went to sign up for her ballet class and was heading back to the car, Geraldine suddenly called out to her Daddy and KaKa who are walking ahead of her,'Hey, wait for me guys!' Makes us laugh so ang mo style.
She is getting better in her art works and coloring. And her sentence construction is getting more and more complete, complex and lengthly.
I love my little princess...and she is growing up to be such a good gal...understanding and helping me take care of Ryan too by entertaining him sometimes.

No comments: