Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sengkang swimming complex

Both Daddy and Mummy is on leave today as my childcare is closed. Daddy decide to bring me for a morning swim at Sengkang swimming complex that has lots of water slides. See the cool slides behind me...
Do I look pretty in the new swimming costume my Mummy bought for me?
My Daddy trying to teach me how to swim.
I'm scared of the slides and dare not try it out. So we just walk around and round the pool.
Look Mummy! I'm kicking!
Finally, Daddy managed to convince me to try out the red slide. See I i go!!! It sure was fun and I keep going up and down countless time!! Yippee!
Here I am trying the green tunnel..... fun fun fun!!!!
After all the excitment and fun, we go to my favorite fast food... Old Macdonald for my early lunch! Yummy!!!

No comments: