Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Geraldine's progress

1) YeYe was telling us that Geraldine is very willing to share toys with her little cousin Gabbie (1 yr old) unlike a few months ago when Geraldien is with Yan En, she is not willing to share and is always snatching toys from Yan En. At least this show as she grows up, her nature is not selfish.

2) She is getting to be more and more talkative. She can talk almost non-stop when she is in the mood. We can understand more and more what she is saying now. Her favorite phrase ' Mummy, Daddy, KaKa, cat, dog...Where are you?' ' I'm tired', 'Mummy come now', 'I want mum mum', 'Wait, I put on myself', 'Wait I want to change disc', Wait, I keep this', 'Wait I draw fishball/Banana..etc', 'I want to play this', 'I want swim', 'Go swimming pool', 'I want ice-cream, yakult', 'Take picture, cheese'...etc

3) She is starting to pick up songs and singing 'Twinkle twinkle little stars, Fishes fishes where are you, Rain Rain go away, Baby can Read ' Head, shoulder, knees and toes' song and also Ni Wa Wa'.

4) She can brush her own teeth quite well now. We taught her to gurgle after brushing so far she will hold the water in the mouth and then spit it out.

5) She can draw with both hands right now and we notice she tends to favor her left hand more. Nneed to correct her on that and make her use her right hand for writting.

6) She can take off her own top by herself now and is learning to put on the top by herself but still unable to manage. She also tries to put on her own socks, think it won't be easy task since her feet is quite plump.... haha.

7) She loves climbing the stairs in our new house. She can go up and down non stop and not feeling tired at all.

8) She can name all the items in her small booklet of Fruits, Colors and Vegetables by identifying the pictures. We need to work harder to get her to identify them by words.

No comments: